For which VISA I may be eligible if I want to study at Northeastern University?

If you choose Northeastern University as one of your partner schools, please note that you may be eligible for a J-1 visa sponsorship to complete the Ms in International Management program of studies.

You will get full information about starting the VISA process from the Student Services Team upon your enrollment.