Expand your professional network and become part of the IPBS MIM community
Throughout the IPBS master’s programme, you will learn how to solve complex business matters with professionals from different backgrounds – a key skill if you wish to succeed in today’s global fast-paced environment.
Read the experience of our Alumni Senik Nikoyan here
MIM graduates are mostly employed in marketing, controlling and finance positions. The other most popular areas are Human Resource Management, Management Consulting, Banking and Finance.
The majority of MIM graduates get employed in Europe, however United States, Mexico and China are also represented.
Please see below some statistics on the positions that MIM graduates currently hold and the countries in which they are working.
The statistics are developed with the data gathered from the MIM LinkedIn Group.
This is the community of graduates and current students who joined the MIM LinkedIn Group.
The link between the business schools and the business world
Each partner institution supports MIM students in all questions regarding their careers by offering:
- Ongoing details of company job offers, in-company internships/theses/research projects
- Company fairs with corporate presentations and interviews on campus
- Workshops, guest lecturers and projects in cooperation with industry
- Workshops and presentations in cooperation with alumni
- Career advice
Please take up contact with the career services at each business school.
- If you are a student at ESB Business School you can find helpful information here
- If you are a student at DCU Business School you can find helpful information here
- If you are a student at NEOMA Business School you can find helpful information here
- If you are a student at Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore you can find helpful information here
- If you are a student at Universidad de las Américas Puebla you can find helpful information here