Live, study and learn in two countries
The Master in International Management (MIM) is a one-year global management programme that provides young professionals with the knowledge and skills to thrive in dynamic international business settings.
This master’s programme is offered by five leading international business schools through the International Partnership of Business Schools (IPBS) and allows you to live, study, and learn in two countries.
The classes always start in fall. The length of the programme varies depending on the student’s choice of the degree awarding institutions along with its basic work experience prerequisite for graduation.
Full details of your track choice of country/university can be found here: Choose your degree
GET A QUICK OVERVIEW
Bright, young and intellectually curious wishing to pursue an international career in management
International Management lectures at 2 top institutions in 2 different countries, fully taught in English
Master of Science (MSc)
Full-time, 12-15 months depending on the student’s track choice
From early August (Mexico) to September (France, Ireland, Italy)
For all tracks you need to apply by June 10th, 2019
Applications will be screened on a rolling basis. You will receive a decision – negative or positive – generally within 10 working days.
The deadline for enrolment is June 30th, 2019
• Bachelor degree in business or related fields. Graduates who do not have a degree in a business related field generally, must have taken at least four business courses at the undergraduate level, two of which should be in a quantitative area (e.g. accounting, finance, statistics and economics)
• At least 6 months work experience (and maximum 3 years)
• Very good English language skills (TOEFL – minimum of 83 ibt/IELTS minimum of 6.5 with minimum 6 per unit)
• GMAT is not required
Five leading business schools in six countries
• DCU Business School – Ireland
• ESB Business School – Reutlingen University – Germany
• NEOMA Business School – France
• Universidad de las Americas Puebla – Mexico
• Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore – Italy